After organizing their students into small groups, teachers can customize goals for each group. These customized goals help provide differentiated instruction to students of varying reading levels. For each group, teachers can select goals for the number of minutes read and responses written, and can also determine a frequency for these goals. The goal-setting section of ReadaFun also allows teachers to view their students' progress toward these goals at a glance.
To customize goals for student groups:
- Log in to your teacher account.
- Scroll down to the section titled Who's meeting their goals?
- Select a group from the drop-down menu on the left, and a date range from the drop-down menu on the right.
- Click on the gear symbol below the date range, and select the Frequency, number of Minutes, and number of Responses.
- Use the checkboxes beneath the Minutes and Response fields to turn the goals on.
- When you've finished editing your goals, click Save.
- Click the print symbol next to the gear symbol to print student data reports.