To set up your class using Google Classroom:
- Go to www.readafun.com and login to your teacher account using your ReadaFun username and password.
- From your dashboard, click on Student Roster
- Click Add Student (gray box below students, if you have any)
- Click Google Classroom in the upper right, and a window will pop up
- Click Log In
- Log into your Google Classroom account using your email and password
- Click Allow
- Wait for your student information to display and verify the information
- Click Create and an orange bar will appear in the upper left side of the screen until uploading is complete.
- Once the bar goes away, refresh the page to see your newly added students!
Note: If your students already have ReadaFun accounts, you can still integrate those accounts with Google Classroom. To do this, follow the steps above, and then contact us at email@example.com BEFORE your students login using Google Classroom. We will consolidate original student accounts with the Google Classroom student accounts.