In ReadaFun, teachers can set reading and writing goals for their students. Teachers select goals for the number of minutes read and responses, and also determine a frequency for these goals. The goal-setting section of ReadaFun also allows teachers to view at a glance their students' progress toward these goals.
To customize reading and writing goals for your students:
- Log in to your teacher account.
- Scroll down to the section titled Who's meeting their goals?
- Select a class from the drop-down menu on the left, and a date range from the drop-down menu on the right.
- Click on the gear symbol below the date range, and select the Frequency, number of Minutes, and number of Responses.
- Use the checkboxes beneath the Minutes and Response fields to turn the goals on.
- Check the box to Use these goals for all of my classes, if you'd like.
- When you've finished editing your goals, click Save.
- Click the print symbol next to the gear symbol to print student data reports.