Teachers can add book-specific questions to the list of questions that appears on student accounts. Students will be able to view and answer these questions if they log reading for the book to which the questions are related.
To add book-specific questions:
- Log into your teacher account.
- Click Select and Edit Questions from your homepage.
- Select Add questions by book.
- Click Add a book to bring up the search box.
- Enter the title of the book for which you'd like to add questions and click Find Book.
- Select the desired book from the list of search results.
- Type your question into the text entry field and click the blue checkmark button to submit the question.