Students earn wisdom coins for logging reading, writing responses, sending mentor invitations, and various other activities on their ReadaFun accounts. Teachers using ReadaFun can send additional coins to students and can also send notes directly to students. Your student(s) will receive your message and/or coins in a pop-up notification the next time they log into their account.
To send notes and coins to students:
- Log in to your teacher account.
- Click Student Roster from the center of your dashboard.
- Select students by clicking the checkbox in the corner of their student card.
- Once your students are selected, click Award Coins or Send Note from the menu bar at the bottom of the screen.
- If awarding coins, select the amount you'd like to award, include a reason for the coins, and click Award Coins.
- If sending a note, type your note into the text entry box and click Send Note.