Student accounts can be deleted if a student is accidentally duplicated on your class list or leaves your class in the middle of the year.
To delete a student from your class:
- Log in to your teacher account.
- Click Student Roster from the center of your dashboard.
- Click on the owl of the student you'd like to delete. Be sure to click the owl rather than the check box in the corner.
- An Edit Student box will pop up, containing the student's information.
- Click the red Delete Student link at the bottom of this box to remove the student.