Teachers can access printable pages of students' login information, either with instructions for signing in and logging their reading, or without instructions.
To access student login information:
- Log in to your teacher account.
- Click Student Roster from the center of your dashboard. Your students and classes will load.
- Select the students whose login info you'd like to view by clicking on the checkbox in the upper right corner of the student card. You can select entire classes by clicking Select Class next to the class name.
- Once your students are selected, click Login Packet at the bottom of the page.
- Click the first link to send the login packet with instructions via email OR click the bottom link to view your students' login information in PDF form.
- If you'd like to view or edit the username and password of an individual student, click on their owl (not the checkbox) in the Student Roster section. A box of student information will appear.