Occasionally, a student's reading streak may break unexpectedly. Reading streaks typically break when the student accidentally logs reading for the wrong day.
To fix your child's broken reading streak:
- Log in to your child's ReadaFun account.
- From their homepage, click the History tab.
- On your child's reading calendar, find the day in the middle of the reading streak that lacks reading minutes.
- Click the blue Add button to log the missing reading. Or, click Log Reading in the upper left corner of the page to log the missing reading.
- Be sure that the date for which you are logging reading matches the date missing minutes on your child's History calendar.