After you authorize your child's account, you'll be able to view their reading activity and progress. You can also "like" their activity or write comments on their posts.
To follow your child's reading activity:
- Check your inbox for an email with the subject line "Thank you for authorizing [child's name]'s account!"
- Click on the blue View Profile button within the email.
- Your browser will open a page where you can follow and observe your child's reading activity. This is your child's ReadaFun profile. Bookmark this page for easy access!
To view your child's logged reading:
- From your child's ReadaFun profile, click on the History tab on the right side of the page.
- Your child's reading calendar will load, displaying the number of minutes read on each date. Click on a date to view the specific books read.
To view the books your child has read:
- From your child's ReadaFun profile, click on the Books tab on the right side of the page.
- Your child's bookshelf will load, displaying each title they've read. Click on a book to see questions answered and responses written for that particular title.