Logging reading is one of the fundamental features of the ReadaFun program. Students log reading by entering the title and author of the book they've read, along with the date read and the number of minutes read.
To log reading:
- Log in to your student account.
- Click on the Log Reading button in the top left corner of the page.
- To log reading for a book you have not logged before, click Find a Book, type in the title of the book, click Find Book, and select the book from the search results.
- To log minutes for a book you've already logged, click on Current Books and choose your book from the list.
- Once your book is selected, enter the number of minutes you read and the date on which you read those minutes.
- If you finished the book, check the Complete book! box.
- Click Submit Reading to finish logging.