ReadaFun social networking features give students a safe environment in which to build digital media literacy skills. Students can view their classmates' activity, comment on posts and responses written by other students, and "like" the activity of other students.
To view and interact with other students:
- Log in to your student account.
- Click My Class in the upper right corner of the page. Your class tree will load, displaying the owlvatars of each of your classmates.
- To view another student's profile, click on their owlvatar.
- To view the activity news feed for your class, click on the News tab in the upper right corner.
- From another student's profile or from the class news feed, you can "like" activity by clicking the thumbs-up button and post comments by typing in the text entry box and hitting enter to submit.