In the goal setting section of their account, teachers using ReadaFun can print weekly reports of their students' reading logs, responses, book lists, and goals. This printable student data is perfect for parent-teacher conferences!
To print student reading logs, responses, book lists, and goals:
- Log in to your teacher account.
- Scroll down to the section titled Who's meeting their goals?
- Select a class from the drop-down menu on the left, and a date range from the drop-down menu on the right.
- Click on the blue download icon next to the student for which you'd like to print data.
- Select Reading Logs, Responses, Book List, or Goals to generate a printable PDF.
- To generate a printable PDF for multiple students (or an entire class) at the same time, click on the gray print icon below the date drop-down menu.
- Select a class from the drop-down menu, enter a time period, select desired students, and choose which types of reports you'd like to generate.
- Click on the blue Generate Data Report button to produce a printable PDF.