Teachers can score their students' reading responses through their teacher account.
To score your students’ reading responses, book reviews, or blog posts:
- Log in to your teacher account.
- From your dashboard, click Manage your Turn-In Tray.
- Choose a class and student from the drop-down menus on the left. The student's posts will appear.
- In the top right corner of the response, click the score you'd like to give.
- To write a comment on the response, type into the text box at the bottom of the response and hit enter to submit.
- You can “tag” a student by typing "@" followed by the student’s name. Tagging a student will send a notification to that student so he or she will see your comment.
- You can make your comment private (only the student will be able to read it) by using the Public/Private drop-down menu next to the text box before posting.
- Click the thumbs-up above the text box to “like” the post.
- Click the green archive button at the top of the post to move the response to your archive folder. Archived responses can be accessed anytime by clicking on the Archived tab in the upper right corner.
- You can edit or delete a comment using the Edit and Delete links below the comment.