Students earn wisdom coins for logging reading, writing responses, sending mentor invitations, and various other activities on the ReadaFun website. See our Coin Reference Sheet for more details on how coins are awarded to students. School admins and teachers can also send additional coins to students, along with notes. Students use wisdom coins to purchase items in the Owl Shop and to customize their Owlvatars.
To send notes and coins to students:
- Log in to your school admin account.
- Click Student Roster from the center of your dashboard. Your students and classes will load.
- Select students by clicking the checkbox in the corner of their student card.
- Once your students are selected, click Award Coins or Send Note from the menu bar at the bottom of the screen.
- If awarding coins, select the amount you'd like to award, include a reason for the coins, and click Award Coins.
- If sending a note, type your note into the text entry box and click Send Note.