School admins can access both general and more detailed student data for each class in their school.
To view student data:
- Log in to your school admin account.
- On your dashboard, click View Past Student Data.
- A list of classes in your school will appear. From this page you can view the Books Read and Minutes Read by each class.
- To view more detailed class data, click on the tree icon next to the teacher name. Here, you can view stats for minutes read, written response scores, number of student reviews, number of comments, and Lexile level. You can also specify a date range for the data.
- If you want to print detailed class data, click Print View next to the title on the page you'd like to print.